Best BIRTHDAY 🎂 OF MY LIFE (so far)


       My most memorable birthday!

Imagine you are a 6 year old and your mom said that she is renting farm animals for your birthday, including a horse. Exciting, right?.That happened on my 6th birthday. That day, I remember that it was a beautiful summer and I wait for my cousins and aunts coming for my birthday. That day was my day. The party was in my backyard from my old house in Westchester IL. . It was humid and wet, the sky was blue as an ocean, I could barely contain my excitement. That day was an unforgettable day.
I remember there were Tacos Dé Carné Asada, cake that was shaped like a barn, cupcakes, chips, and candy. I also both of my cousins from my dad’s side and mom’s side came. My Grandma was there, my godmother was there, and my aunts were there. Of course, my brother was there. 

They said, “Happy birthday Adriánsito!”. All my cousins were asking all sorts of questions like “What did you wish for?” or “What presents did you ask for?” and “ Can I hold him?”. My mom and dad let me ride my bike that day after I opened my presents.

We got to hold a baby chicken, it was scary but the eyes on him were so cute. We ate cake,I didn’t because it was chocolate cake but the cupcakes were orspectacular, the frosting was smooth and creamy. We beat up a piñata,rode on the rental horse, and we played a lot with my cousins. And of course, we sang the happy birthday song. After we ate cake the we did my favorite part of all birthdays, presents, the only present I remembered was my first ever bike. At around 12:00 PM it was midnight. The animals were back to the rental, people are starting to go back to their houses. The day was about to end. My mom took me to bed and we all slept. 



The End

Comments

Popular Posts