First Quarter REREREREview

        The first quarter just ended, you know what that means.... THE FIRST REREREREVIEW!!!!!!! The REREREREview is a series when I make a review of my goals of this quarter. This is the first ever REREREREview. The reason there is 4 RE’s is because there is one RE for a quarter and there is 4 quarters in a year.
        This year my goal was to join a softball team, but I just literally asked my teacher right know she just said that they don’t have a softball team until around the end of the year which is around 3rd and 4th Quater. So I wanna join maybe futball (soccer) and baseball for little league. I also want to have a discussion  about having a school flag football team, I think they should be called the berwyn falcons just like the other sports. And maybe floor hockey. I think Heritage needs more interesting sports than just basketball, softball, and wrestling. If a teacher got this school to have wrestling, they should add more.

Comments

Popular Posts